Hi,PFA the open deploy config file. It contains two DNR call to two perl files - Deploy_metadata.ipl and Invoke_BatchScript.ipl.If Deploy_metadata.ipl fails then it does not invoke the other perl file which is correct and as per my requirement also. But..... if the Invoke_BatchScript.ipl fails then the Deploy_metadata.ipl is success and metadata deploys successfully. As per my requirements, if the Invoke_BatchScript fails then the metadata deployment should rollback.Is there any way to achieve this.Please help!!. Its vey urgent.Thanks,Richa
Thanks for reply.I alreadt tried the same soln, having another DNR on failure.Problem: Lets say my previous DNR for database deployment deployed 5 files. and I want to rollback the database deployment. I have another DNR on failure which will take data from previous edition and deploy. Now my previous edition has only 4 files. On failure, it will deploy the 4 files but the 5th extra file is not getting deleted from database. How to achieve that?Thanks,Richa