I am confused with entering HTML tags in text fieid or text area field. I am entering <sup>TM</sup> in a text field or text area field of DCT. Now, in generated DCR these values will be saved as <sup>TM</sup>Now, when I am generating output HTML from this DCR using TPL, I want these values as <sup>TM</sup>. Will TPL automatically convert values in DCR from <sup>TM</sup> to <sup>TM</sup> ?OR will TPL just pick values from DCR as is and put it in generated HTML and generated HTML have values as <sup>TM</sup> ?If values from DCR are taken as is, then how can I enter HTML tags in text or texarea field ?
Are you using perl or XSLT for generation ?
Based on the use of the term "TPL" in the post - you should be able to assume that it is a Perl-based PT.Regardless though, the questions appear to be asked without any effort having been expanded to actually try and test the results. If you want to spend your time doing their work for them go ahead, I'd rather wait until there's at least some indication of effort having been put into the issue before trying to expend any effort on my part helping them solve it (especially when there may not be an issue in the first place)