Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Migration strategy from DAS to Standalone
psr
TS 6.7.1 - SP2
OD 6.1
Win2k3
I currently have DAS installed & working. We are planning to migrate from current DAS setup to Standalone deployment.
Can somebody list the best approach to do so. I currently have only the Dev & Prod TS servers. So limited on trial options.
Can I have both deployment types on the same server & so as to setup parallal development?
What are the typical caveats during migration? I am expecting minimal change in the code dd.cfg configuration files.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
psr
Can anybody throw some light on this?
Thanks
Ram1234
Use metadata deployment .
Yes you can have both DAS and meetadata deployment running at hte same time.