Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Query on IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS table in ControlHub
Subhasree Baskaran
Hi All,
I have a requirement for which I have to edit IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS table.
As per my knowledge we could achieve the same by following below steps
- Edit iw-home/odadmin/db/ODEvents_Ora.sql
- run iwoddbtool.sh
- restart OpenDeploy Service
- run iwreset -ui
Please correct me if I am wrong
But I am not sure if the above change would have any dependencies and
in turn affect server performance. I raised a ticket with Interwoven support
but no clear reply. Please help.
Current setup :
ControlHub Server 6.7.2.0.69798
ControlHub Client 3.0.1.0.70067
OpenDeploy Server 6.2.1.0.0.71309
Regards
Subha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I have a requirement for which I have to edit IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS table.
What is the purpose of this requirement?
I have no idea if it's possible, but generally speaking - one does not modify the vendor-provided product-specific tables for ones own "needs" - so if you can provide a bit more background / detail about what you are actually trying to achieve it might be easier to discuss the possible ways to do so.
Subhasree Baskaran
Thanks for your reply.
Basically I want to add couple of more fields to that table which will be used by my Reporting Tool built in ASP.net.
-Deployment team would run deployments for different applications to various environments.
-Reporting tool would capture those and diplay it in a page.
-In the vendor provided table information like Application name, Interwoven edition etc are missing.
-If I could get those additional fields to accomodate information like Application name, Interwoven edition etc., then reporting tool can easily read from the database.
Hope this gives you some background.
Adam Stoller
Perhaps another table with the data you need and a view that joins the data from that table with the data from the official vendor-supplied table?
This is just a guess - I'm not a DBA and I don't play one on TV ;-)