Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Upadate the label of the tree structure
prasi
Hi All,
I an using teamsite version 6.7.1.
We have added a tree structure in our DCT on the LHS but the name of the conatiner is not getting reflected in the tree.
I have managed to change the label of the container but thats not reflecting in the tree.
Has anyone faced the same problem.Is there any way, i can work this out.
Thanks a mil!!!
Prasi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
How are you changing the label ? When ?
If you are using FormAPI, there are timing issues when a item was just created and then changing labels
prasi
I am changing the labels of the replicant by using HTML dom and on item change event. This is done sucessfully.But its not reflecting in the tree structure on the LHS.
prasi
Basically can some one please guide me how can i navigate to the tree structure