Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow deploy task
iorf
I'm trying to find these java classes, used by deployment and email task in a workflow, but I don't know wich jar file content them, and where I can find the jar file (path location):
com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.DeployURLExternalTask
com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.AuthorMailNotificationTask
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
You might have better luck posting in the TeamSite forum next time.
--
They're in Teamsite.jar, but they're compiled classes. I've successfully managed to extend them before, but I would ward against it. Not only is it not upgrade-safe, but you end up wanting to change the parent class' implementation anyway. But it's useful if you're looking to use that as an example to roll your own.
Full path:
<iw-home>/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/lib/Teamsite.jar
iorf
Thnaks a lot for your help!!!
curiousmaverick
USe IDE like Eclipse..can be of real help here.