Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
could not get installation info
Bhupesh
Hi,
Whenever i click the
About
link from CCPro or CCStd interface , i am getting a message
could not get installation info for Teamsite
. I am posting the screenshots. I don't understand why i am getting the message.
Please help.
Thanks,
Bhupesh Jaiswal,
TS 6.7.1 SP1,
OD 6.2.0,
Win 2003 SP2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Somebody removed *something*, what ? I cannot tell you. It may be the iwinstall folder with the product information was deleted.
Rick Poulin
All install information is kept in <iw-home>\iwinstall, as well as many diagnostic and utility scripts. Someone may have deleted that folder thinking it was a temp folder used only during installation. I hope for your sake you had a backup, because the only way to get it back is a reinstall (or copy from another server, but you could be opening up a can of worms there).
(Topic_36636)ActuateBIRTPro_4.4.0_CreateImageFromTextAndRotate.rptdesign
Screenshot.png