Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customizing Import of Files
keithcolb
TS 6.7.2 SP2
Win2K3
I am working on customizing the OOTB import functionality. The requirement is to limit types of files and file sizes. I plan to do this through customizing the menus, calling the import link and using the done_page parameter to run a perl script to do my customizations. I have read in the customization user guide and on these forums that this is an approach that should work and be supported.
Before I build my own ipl file, I thought I would check the forum to see if anybody has done something similar and wouldn't mind sharing code/put me on the right track.
I did find one post that had some code related to this and have contacted that poster but wanted to put this question to the forum.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet