I am new to SitePublisher, and am wondering why my FAL is not being listed when I create/edit a page/site. I have used the FAL from the dev guide, so I know it is well formed. Here is the path to the FAL:
//server/default/main/LIVESITE_DEMO/WORKAREA/production/iw/config/fixed-layout/mylayout.xml
and the site path is at:
//server/default/main/LIVESITE_DEMO/WORKAREA/production/sites/Livesite Demo/
I have submitted the FAL but have not restarted Teamsite (was hoping to avoid it actually). The guide says
"The fixed layout configuration folder is scanned for changes each time you do anything that requires a layout. To enable the configuration you must name it with an .xml suffix, place it in the iw/config/fixed-layout folder and verify that it is a well-formed document and obeys the rules outlined below."
so I didn't think I would have to restart. If anyone can help, I can provide more info if I have not provided enough here...
EDIT:
Windows Server 2003
Teamsite 7.1