I have business and product as two fields in a form.I am creating a DCR which will be named automatically as business_product.Business and product will be selected from drop down menu. First select business (say mobile service) and this selection will provide options for this business in next drop down menu. So select "iPhone" in the next drop down menu. This DCR will be automatically named as "mobile_iPhone"Now other requirement is, there should not be another DCR created by the same name ie there is onll one DCR exists in the system for this business and this product. If user has to do add anything, he has to edit existing DCR only. Once a DCR of this name is creayted and a user tries to create DCR of the same type again, how can we make sure this DCR is existing and disallow user from creating it ?I can think of IWDCRInfo.getStatus(). If DCR is existing then information is available for it and an alert can be popped up for denial message.So when a user loads the form for a particular type, create a DCR name based on business and product, check for this DCR info and if its available pop up denial alert.Will this method be OK ? Or do I need to do something else ?7I dont have access to TeamSite at this point of time, so I can not check it by craeting DCR. So please advise.Thanks