Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Is it possible to pull image in DCT?
RitaSingh
Is it possible to pull image in DCT?
This means if you open New form entry for particular datacapture.cfg file, I want to display image on DCR itself which is not editable, user can see that image but can not edit it in form entry.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Are you talking about a thumbnail image associated with a [disabled] browse field - or just an image sitting somewhere within the DCT form disassociated with any particular field (as far as data is concerned)?
For the former, I suggest looking at the FormAPI manual.
For the latter, you might be able to do it with some custom CSS, but I'm not sure what degree of difficulty would be involved for trying to get it to work, and to work in all cases (e.g.: when the window is small, when the window is full-screen, etc.)
curiousmaverick
Well that won't be available out of the box.
(Topic_36698)OS_BIRT_2.6.2_DynamicHeaderLabel.rptdesign
Screenshot.png