I am working in intranet branch. I have company logo image stored in global assets folder in global branch. This branch is at the same level like intranet. I am creating DCT in intranet branch and I want to capture company logo in this DCT. How can I get logo in DCT ?Can I use browser element ? But I can not go above the current workarea, with browser. So what is the way to browse through different branches ?Do I need to use FormAPI callServer() to go through filesystem on the server, get the files from global branch in there, present it ion DCT , make an image file selection and make use of callDServer() again to select file in DCT ?Thanks
Read up on iwproxy preconnect.HTH
DCT's Browser Item has nothing whatever to do to Proxy.Search Forum for "Cross Branch Browser", the issue has been discussed many times
Granted, there are couple somewhat obscure paragraphs in the proxy documentation talking about redirectingTS Views to different areas through iwproxy_preconnect_remap/redirect. Still, I might be wrong - but I believe that DCT's <browser> instance does not use Virtualization server and bypasses proxy. To elaborate a little, TeamSite's web daemon (iwwebd Module) redirects all http requests to either servletd forthe TS Store access or iwproxy to access Customer Web Server. These two are mutually exclusive. DCT's Browsergoes through servletd. Thus, proxy settings are irrelevant for the DCT's Browse Widget.Sure, when you view whatever has been created from these DCRs, Proxy is in play - but that's another story.