Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Passing a JavaScript variable to Java object in XSLT of a component
sgarimella
Hi,
TS 7.1 and LiveSite 7.1 and Windows XP is the OS which is used.
As per the requirement, I am supposed to
1. Read value from Javascript file,
2. Set this value to xslt variable,
3. Use the XSLT value to create Java object and print the value.
Steps 1 and 3 are achieved independently. But I am unable to perform step 2.
XSLT Code that I tried out with XALAN : is attached as a .txt file with the post.
In this "language_for_site" is available in the JS file.
Please enlighten me in case there are any other options of achieving the same.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet