Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Documentation in here
killerclown
Hi guys !
Am I the only one who's having problems finding the right documentation in here?
I mean, I'm trying to get some insight into documenttypes and how to set them.
For this, I've come across a function called database.searchdocumenttypes. Great, I think and start to piece something together. For this I need an argument of the type imSearchAttributeType. What ? I think. Well no problem, cause I should be able to find it in here with relevant documentation and everything.
But no. Almost none of all the diferent classes, functions or anything in fact is documented. It really p..... me off, that I cant search for objects in the API in the developerSite. Where should I find it elsewhere?
Am I the only one, or have you guys found a site that holds satisfactory documentation???
Regards,
Morten
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
Hi Morten
What's the problem exactly?
The method you describe is on p130 of the 8.5 SDK documentation. The supporting types IManDocumentTypes and IManDocumentType are on pages 162 and 164.
It's on p22 of the 8.2 SDK documentation (pp118-119 for the supporting types)
Are you having problems getting it to work?
cheers
Guido