TeamSite 7.2.1 - Brand new Install
Windows 2008 Server R2, 64-bit
I've just installed TeamSite 7.2.1 (for the eighteenth time while writing an install guide) and included the Administration console this time around. I can switch over to the Admin UI and everything appears to work fine, however, if I then switch back to CC Pro, I get a JBoss 500 error.
This is the URL in the browser:
http://localhost/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.switch_uiI've tried installing the Admin Console as a separate component after TeamSite, and get the same error, always when switching back from the Admin UI.
Has anyone else encountered this? I haven't been able to see anything in the logs which point to any obvious issue(s).
Edit: If I restart the Interwoven JBoss Application Server, I can then access the Pro UI again
Edit 2: I can switch from the Admin UI to CC Std UI, but not to CC Pro. Also if I then switch from Std to Pro, same error. I'll test to see if I get that without going to the admin console first.
Edit 3: I can switch back and forth from Pro to Std as often as I'd like, until I go to the Admin console, at which point switching back to Pro throws the error (either directly or through the Std UI)