That call still exists in 7.1 and has been well documented since 6.5. AFAIK, that only affects the small preview window within the browser widget. It won't render the thumbnail in the form itself.
Hrm. Well that's very good to know.What I don't get is why IW decided to hide something like that in the FormAPI rather than as an attribute on the DCT...
People told me it is a hack however, I don't think this way. I used proper DOM object to implement that solution.
The real question is, where on the page and how does he want it to look. Is it to be part of a field, or does he just want an image on the page.As for the prior comment.That's incorrect, rendering the thumbnail on the DCT is exactly what it's used for.(Field has been shortened in pic so that it can be uploaded)
Easiest way is to use an external stylesheet and put this in it..iw-formspub-thumbnail-image { width:600px; height:300px; }You will have to experiment with the width and height to get your desired height.Another way is to use javascript to loop through the items in the page and find the images with the iw-formspub-thumbnail-image class and then get the image height and width of each image and then change it to match the currently found images width and height. You should set a max width and height to prevent large images from taking over the page.
Put this in between your browser instance.[PHP]blah[/PHP]
I would guess you put it in the wrong spot. It works correctly for me.[PHP]Image Reference Browse for an image /images/printer.png[/PHP]
Hi All,I tried using IWDatacapture.enableImagePreview (true);in my javascript. The js is getting called from the datacapture.cfg.But I am not able to see the preview of the image in my DCT.My TS version is 6.7.2 on windows 2003.
Is the forum messing it up or is there a reason you didn't finish ending your javascript line.[PHP]IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/newsletter_radio[/PHP]Should be [PHP]IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/newsletter_radio");[/PHP]
Not sure why you posted it twice, but you were wrong both times as the addItemHandler() takes two more arguments - the event name and the function to call when the event occurs.