Hi,
We are using TS 7.2.1
Users with master role can add components on a page, whereas users with any other role can't . They can modify existing component, but no addition.
On checking content_center.log , I found below error
2011-08-03 11:06:20,010 [http-0.0.0.0-8080-1] ERROR com.interwoven.livesite.common.business.BusinessException () - level [-1]
Unable to get sites
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: Unknown Hopi error(No edition found)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:217)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:104)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.CSBranch.fillWorkareaData(CSBranch.java:419)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.CSBranch.findWAHerewithpredicate(CSBranch.java:239)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.CSBranch.findWAHere(CSBranch.java:282)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.CSBranch.getWorkareasUserHelper(CSBranch.java:501)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceBranchSciImpl.getWorkareasForUser(FileServiceBranchSciImpl.java:393)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceSciImpl.getWorkareasForUser(FileServiceSciImpl.java:3486)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.java.FileServiceAdapterImpl.getWorkareasForUser(FileServiceAdapterImpl.java:538)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.impl.CSBranchImpl.getWorkareasForUser(CSBranchImpl.java:258)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessSite.getSites(BusinessSite.java:1183)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessSite.getAvailableSites(BusinessSite.java:1043)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessComponent.getBaseComponent(BusinessComponent.java:463)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessComponent.getBaseComponent(BusinessComponent.java:438)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessPage.addComponent(BusinessPage.java:501)
at com.interwoven.livesite.web.site.action.ComponentCategoryAction.addComponentToPage(ComponentCategoryAction.java:460)
at su
There is kb article
https://customers.autonomy.com/support/secure/docs/Solutions/Interwoven/LiveSite/6.7.2%20SP2/733872.html which mentions its solution. I have tried this also but no change.
[x0153754@dsbwbs02 /opt/autonomy/TeamSite/bin]% ./iwattrib //dsbwbs02/iwadmin/main/livesite/component/EDITION/backup_0803 objid
0x00002010000000000000d306
[x0153754@dsbwbs02 /opt/autonomy/TeamSite/bin]% ./iwattrib -o 0x00002010000000000000d306 name
ERROR:02008: Could not locate specified object
I have tried this command for all parent branch EDITIONS of component and I am getting ERROR:02008. However for /iwadmin/main/EDITION/INITIAL I am getting edition name back. I tried creating new edition also in /iwadmin/main, but for this new edition again I am getting ERROR:02008.
Don’t know where I am going wrong.
Regards,
Aman