Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IManBrowseCmd cancel OK from within PreOnOk event
colettem
I'm using the IManBrowseCmd to show a select dialog where users can select the folder they want to save documents to. However there doesn't appear to be a context item or property that will prevent it showing items that the user doesn't have write access to.
So what I'd like to do is check if the selected item is writeable in the PreOnOK even handler and if the user does not have write access to it then I would alert them to that fact and then return them to the select dialog.
It's not obvious to me how to do this cancelling of the OK, is it actually possible at all or would I just need to show the dialog again from scratch and so emulate the abandonding of the OK click rather than actually doing it?
Thanks,
Colette
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet