Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Caching Problem while accessing .page
Sonika
I have a .page in LS which takes certain parameters and returns the result on browser based on logic in added component. I have to hit the URL twice to get the expected results. On the first time, it shows the old content based on the previous values of the params in URL. All the components and .page are set to "Do not cache".
All other .pages are working fine. Only this one shows this behavior.
LS - 3.0.2
TS - 6.7.1
Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AlexC
Can you provide more detail, I have not seen this behavior before so it may be related to controller/external logic of the component. Post any relevant code also.
Sonika
The Layout setting under pages settings are XML layout. When I change it to Site default, the preview of the page has all the divs of iw-Compnent and all. It works fine but distorts the page with unnecessary div tags. When I keep it to XML, the page layout is fine but it doesn't accepts the parameters for the first time. So this might have something to do with the XML layout.
AlexC
XML layout is pure XML, there is no formatting done. This is intended for content that is XML data only and meant to be consumed by clients that area reading data only (think of this as a more generic RSS/ATOM feed). The components must also have an XML skin and output raw XML instead of HTML (which is not always valid XML).
Without your code/component info, I can't really guess what the problem is.