Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Condition help
Bowker
I'm trying to create a segment for mobile browsers. So I created (but not working) a condition file called UA-SUBSTRING. I was going to check for the existence of iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and possibly a few others to determine if the browser is from a mobile device.
I'm sure there are much better ways, but for my first new condition I thought it couldn't be too bad. [other suggestions welcomed and encouraged.]
See below for what I have so far. It doesn't work. I have successfully created the segment using this condition but...no go. My guess is I'm either not getting the whole UserAgent string (most likely) or generic-string-collection is not doing what I expected, or I'm totally lost and haven't got a clue (Strong possibility).
[HTML]
com.interwoven.livesite.rules.values
User Agent Contains
session.userAgent.os.id
Session/UserAgent/OS
User Agent
browser.provider
[/HTML]
My provider tag value is probably wrong (couldn't find any doc on that)
and I'm not sure I have the constants correct since they appear to be just the OS and not the whole string.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet