Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iw-home/TeamSite?
mart2001
Hi,
So the installation of TeamSite 7.2.1(Solaris 10) finally installed.
But, you knew there would be a but...
Original installation went into /opt/iw-home
When TeamSite 7.2.1 installed, it ask for install directory. I put in
/opt/iw-home
which seems reasonable....
However, the installation went ahead and put the TeamSite installation in /opt/iw-home/TeamSite
I tried to do a symbolic link
ln -s /opt/iw-home/TeamSite/ /opt/iw-home
There are many custom scripts that use /opt/iw-home, so I would like to keep it there.
But get the following error message:
ln: cannot create /opt/iw-home/TeamSite/: File exists
Any ideas to make it so that you can point to /opt/iw-home?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I do not think you can unless you are upgrading.
make it something like /opt/Interwoven and it will make TS underneath.
I have upgraded from /apps/iw-home and it worked.
mart2001
Thanks Nipper.
If the installation didn't botch the TeamSite install of /opt/iw-home, then I could of use the upgrade path... Interesting upgrade path would of kept your iw-home... But you can't specify the same directory structure with fresh install.
I can manually sym link each /opt/iw-home/TeamSite/{dir1,dir2,dir3,etc..}
to /opt/iw-home/{dir1,dir2,dir3}
What a pain TS 7.x have been!