Hi ,
I have a following situation where i need to pass a variable from an external task(which invoke an ipl) to an external task which is an email task.I need to fetch the variable value from ipl(1st external task) and pass it into email template body(email tpl invoked from 2nd external task). I tried setting the variable as job variable and getting the variable into email template but no value is getting fetched through setvariable/getvariable method.I checked the value of job id in ipl (which is setting the variable) and email tpl (which is getting the variable),the hash values got in both caes are different.The code which is used is mentioned below:
for setting the variable in ipl.
use Teamsite::WFworkflow;
my($jobid,$taskid)=(
@ARGV[0..1]);
my $thisjob= new TeamSite::WFworkflow($jobid);
thisjob->SetVariable("filelist","filelistvalue");
For getting the variable value in email tpl which is invoked as external task(email task)
use Teamsite::WFworkflow;
my($jobid,$taskid)=(
@ARGV[0..1])
my $thisjob= new TeamSite::WFworkflow($jobid);
my $value=thisjob->GetVariable("filelist");
I also tried to get the value of variable in wft but no value of variable is coming there .Kindly suggest where i need to correct in my approach and suggest any alternative way to pass the variable value from one external task to another.It will be highly appreciated.
Thanks