Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Replicant - setVisible(false)
System
I have a replicant that I would like to have appear on the form under a specific condition. Can I set the entire replicant to setVisible false, or do I need to loop through and set each field within the replicant to false?
var group = IWDatacapture.getItem("/MetaData/PermissionGroup").getChildren();
I tried to set the group variable to false, but this did not work. Should it?
Thank you!
jlb
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
I don't think trying to setVisibile to your group variable in the example will work as your group variable in this case is an array -- returned from getChildren.
Perhaps if you try this instead?
var group = IWDatacapture.getItem("/MetaData/PermissionGroup");
group.setVsisble(false);
Remember that you may have to redraw to view this change.
hth
Cheers
Michael
Migrateduser
Michael,
Thanks, and I did finally realize that.
jlb
pawanjit
I am using the following code to hide my replicant (Test Info). The code is not working, what may be wrong?
var sc = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Test Info");
sc.setVisible(false);
IWDatacapture.redraw();