I am creating TPL using xsl. In the CDATA section, if I want to use Java instead of Perl, is that possible ?There is nothing I can not do with Perl, that I can do with Java. Thing is, we have been using Java a lot in JSPs and other applications.So its easier to keep up with Java everywhere, rather than going with Java there and Perl here.If I can use Java in TPL, how can I do it ? What customization or configuration will be required ?Thanks
Teamsite (and Livesite) use xalan-j for xsl-transformations.Xalan is well documented and the documents (with examples !!!) about custom extensions can be found here: http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensions.htmlIf you take some time to sit down and try out some sample code it is not to difficult. But 1 general warning: xsl has lots of built-in tricks/extension to do lots of complex things. I would first take a look at these before writing your own extensions.