I had one user who drug a folder to another folder (by accident), then moved them back. It put his name on all the files.
Hmm.. interesting. Were you able to see any associated events with this activity in the Windows event viewer ?Thanks
Anyone come across thru solution for this issue? Pls share..
We are also having same sisue as mentioned in the beginning of this post. i.e., shows particular user name who never touched those files.. ANY HELP/RESPONSE is greatly appreciated.
Something could have triggered a script running on behalf of that user and making changes through the Y: drive..? That's assuming that you've gone through the same diagnostics as the OP, but really this thread is super old so if you need additional help, I suggest creating a new thread with details specific to your situation.
Thanks for your valuable time and response. We hav eour TeamSite on Unix(Solaris10). I manage that server and as per my knwoledge, we didn't executed any scripts except some grep/find commands to find list of files and find attributes to look for particular user who left the organization..