TeamSite 7.2.1
Windows 2008 R2 64-bit
Hey all, on a fresh install of 7.2.1 I was trying to get a HelloWorld servlet to run within customer_src. So I created my HelloWorldServlet.java file in the src/ca/testing folder, edited the etc/web.xml in order to map to the Servlet. Pretty light weight stuff, I didn't change or open toolkit.xml or anything else "Fancy".
I opened a command prompt, changed to C:/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src
then ran:
"C:/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/iwperl.exe C:/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/make_toolkit.ipl"
Everything ran fine, compiled my one source file, stopped and started the services with no complaints. I'm thinking, this is relatively painless so far...
So I try to invoke my Servlet at
http://localhost/iw-cc/HelloWorldServlet and I get a JBoss 404 error. Ok, I figured it was going too smoothly, no big deal...
But then I tried just going to the normal TeamSite interface at
http://localhost (which had been working fine since the install) and I get the same 404 error unfortunately. It seems to have been smart enough to redirect me from
http://localhost to
http://localhost/iw-cc/command/iw.ui but still a 404 is the result there.
Other Info:
- toolkits.xml appears to be well formed XML (which I haven't edited)
- C:/Interwoven/TeamSite/httpd/webapps is empty (not sure if it had files in it before running the make_toolkit).
- I've looked in a few other threads about a similar issue, which suggest running iwreset -ui, which I tried, to no avail, restarted the server, still no luck
So.... any other thoughts?