Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New OD receiver
saurabh4984
Hi,
We currently have an OD receiver configured on our webserver. We are planning to decommission that server and use a different web server. I am aware that I would have to generate a new license for this. But I am not sure about the process to decommision a license and generate a new one for a different webserver so that I do not have to purchase a new OD receiver license.
Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The license generator page on the Support site should allow you to generate a new license without any issues. That being said, I did have an issue where it stopped me from requesting new licenses once. I was trying to get it a license for a NODOMAIN server and forgot about the trick needed for it. I ended up trying too many times and the generator stopped allowing me to get licenses. I had to contact support, they reset something on their end and I was good to go. Contact support if you have any issues.
SupportAdmin@interwoven.com
nipper
Go ahead and install OD and configure everything. There is a 30 day period that OD will work without a license.
You may need to let A/I know you are taking one out of the rotation and replacing it. They normally only let you generate a 90 day license if you are over the limit.
Andy
curiousmaverick
You have to get in touch with them. That will give you a truble free resolution in the longer run.
saurabh4984
Thanks Andy, Mav, Taalgard,
Had to drop in a mail to
supportadmin@interwoven.com
and copying the support head to get this done, when I had raised a ticket, I was told to send a mail to
supportadmin@autonomy.com
which kept on sending me delivery failure messages.. and the support guy didnt believe me until I escalated the issue.
I am really disappointed with the maintenance.. They take way to long in responding unless you mark their lead in the email...
Anyways thank you all very much. I highly appreciate it.