Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Refreshing FilesiteTree
killerclown
Hi guys !
As we are running IDOL as search-backend, our users keep getting frustrated over WorkSpaces, they can't find, because of the somewhat inconsistent operational level that IDOL delivers.
So far, we have comae around the problem by letting our users find their matters in the PMS system, and open the workspace from there through the API.
This is not good enough in the long run, though, and I'm forced to come up with a durable solution.
I've created an Outlook addin, that enables users to search for WorkSpaces against the SQL backend, and also have it added to the FileSite tree.
My problem is, that the tree isn't refreshed, no matter what I do. I imagine, it's bacause I'm "outside" FileSite when I do the search, but I'm not sure.
I believe my question is : how do I refresh FileSite without being inside it and pressing refresh ?
Regards,
Morten
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DaleN
Hi Morten,
Currently FileSite doesn't support sending search results back to the FileSite client display from custom commands etc.
Regards,
Dale
killerclown
Thanks, Dale
I had a terrible hunch, it was like that..
Morten