Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD Task failed
Shaobin
Hi all,
I got OD task failed with below errors.
=========================================================
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 Buffer Size 10000
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 After Connect RC = 0
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 Sender-side handshake timeout = 120 secs
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 Send version string to receiver, RC = 13
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 ***ERROR - Send attributes to receiver got RC = -1
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 exiting setup
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 entering awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 previousPhaseStr:setup
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 currentPhaseStr:awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 exiting awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 entering cleanup
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 exiting cleanup
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 entering task-failed
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 still waiting for 0
LIB: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 LOGFILE=[C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\src.test.xml.MYDEFINITIONNAME.training.to.MyLocalHost.log]
LIB: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 Locale=[SimplifiedChinese_China.MS936@Binary]
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 PostDisConnect Dnr still waiting for 0
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 Deleting the internal config file = C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\db\.test.xml.MYDEFINITIONNAME.mylocalhost
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 ***ERROR - I/O error with [C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\src.test.xml.MYDEFINITIONNAME.training.to.MyLocalHost.log.mf]: File not found
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Published leg event depUuid=[d4c55700-8df9-11df-9127-eddc4bb2dfa7] legLabel=[MyLocalHost.MYDEFINITIONNAME] nextUuid=[null] nextDep=[null]
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 Job ID=000000000000000021 Deployment leg=MyLocalHost.MYDEFINITIONNAME Elapsed Time=20 ms <<<
ENG: 2010-07-13 05:10:00 CST GMT+08:00 Thread-19 End logfile [C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\src.test.xml.MYDEFINITIONNAME.training.to.MyLocalHost.log]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could someone help me on this problem?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RonaldV
It looks like your receiver is not ready to receive you. :-)
Is there anything special in your receiver logs?
Shaobin
RonaldV,
I am trying to deploy some files to the same receiver as base server.
I guess base server can be the receiver also, but not sure.
Is there anything special I need to do for such configuration?
Thanks.
java.txt
Eclipse.docx
RonaldV
No, that should work. Nevertheless, you need to check your receiver-logs which, in that case, are on the same server&directory (prefixed with rcv.).
Migrateduser
I'm actually seeing the same issue and found that intermittently the manifest file is just not getting written, but when the same deployment is run again it works fine. Is the file C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\src.test.xml.MYDEFI NITIONNAME.training.to.MyLocalHost.log.mf
actually there?