Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Changing the default display size
sant
I have to change the configuration of displaying the file/folder view from default 100 to 500. So by default the Teamsite is displaying only 100 items of a folder on the screen and to view the next 100, you'll have to click on the arrow/All link. My requirement is to change this default 100 items to be 500.
Could someone please help me as to which configration/program file I need to look for? I looked at the config locations(/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center and /iw-home/httpd/webapps) but couldn’t find it.
Your help is very much appreciated.
TS Environment:
TeamSite 7.2.1.0.0
Windows
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
I don't recall seeing this being configurable, but if it is, that folder (iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/reference) is where you'd find it. ccpro_filesys would be a good place for it.