Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
External Task in WFM
buddha1
Hi all,
I am using TS 6.7.2 SP2, Win 2003. In Workflow Modeller, i am using an external task. We have users from diff domains[eg: DOM1\abc and DOM2\xyz]....when DOM1\abc runs the WF, its working as expected. But when the DOM2\xyz runs, the impersonation error comes in log and cannot execute the external task(ipl). Both the users and TS are in different domains.
Any pointers?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Which user is set to run your external task? I'm assuming $IW_USER from the sound of it...
Is your user2 able to run the script manually from a command line? i.e. using
> iwperl externaltask.ipl [jobid] [taskid] [area] [file1] .. [fileN]
I didn't think that the impersonation tool kicked in on external tasks, only CGI... Is there anything in the iwutild.log or iwutild_cmdout.log?