Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error during PT compiling message
shougom
Im trying to generate a page in teamsite and I get the following error:
An error occurred during PT compiling. Please see more details in log files.
Where should I start looking? Its only a certain page. Other pages I dont get this error.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
romil_rose
Run iwpt_compile and see what happens
Bhupesh
An error occurred during PT compiling. Please see more details in log files.
The above error occurs if there is an error in your template file(*.tpl) . Hence you need to debug the template file manually or you can run the command as specified in the above post.
You can get the error information in log files(iwutild_cmdout.log).
Bhupesh Jaiswal
TS 6.7.1 SP1
OD 6.2.0
WIN XP 2003
curiousmaverick
When you see it's only in one page, does that mean that other pages are getting generated successfully from the same .tpl file?
shougom
Embarrased to ask but how do I "RUN" these commands? From a dos prompt?
Im a carreer IIS MS asp, .net guy new to teamsite. Thanks in advance.
shougom
FYI. I believe this is in a particular tpl. Because other pages arent throwing this error.
ClearFiltersOnTable__updated.rptdesign
shougom
This is what is in the log.
Useless use of int in void context at
\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/RiverSideConcerts/RiverSideConcerts.pm line 43.
Could not process template: Y:\default\main\Internet\riversideconcerts\WORKAREA\RiversideConcerts\templatedata\RiverSideConcerts\Newsletter\presentation\Concerts.tpl
Try debugging like this: iwpt_compile ... -ocode ****.ipl; ****.ipl
shougom
Can someone point me to some examples of how to use iwpt_compile. I would like to try it regarding this issue because permissions look fine.
I logged on to the server went to cmd prompt d:\iw-home\bin\
And noticed that the ipl file is there. Is there a way to get help on it?
For example: iwpt_compile - h
romil_rose
Check about this at:- [url="
http:///iw/help/tst/pt/iwpt_compile.html
"]
http://<<
; a>your_server>/iw/help/tst/pt/iwpt_compile.html
[/url]
Bhupesh
Hi,
You can see the "
Command Line Tools(CLT) Guide
" for Windows/UNIX. In that it is given how to use the
iwpt_compile
command.
FYI, the command should be run from the Command Prompt of the Host Computer running TeamSite.
Bhupesh Jaiswal
TS 6.7.1 SP1, OD 6.2.0
WIN XP 2003