When TeamSite is installed, what are the tables or objects created in it by default ? This I was asked in an interview. I have no idea, what it meant. So I am putting it here.Thanks
I don't think this is documented anywhere in the published docs. The tables created depend on what version of TeamSite you are installing and if you are talking about DB for TS events and or sitepublisher/livesite. you can find out by examining the database schema using a DB client, or by looking at the sql scripts under iwinstall directory. An enhancement related to this in 7.2.x where they got rid of external database for ActiveMQ and is using an internal DB to store ts events.
Agreed. That's an unfair interview question because 1) it varies, 2) it's undocumented and 3) it's not even intended to be modified by customers, so why would you care what's in there?
I have never come across these terms before.Is DB for TS events different from iwstore ? I am under the impression that iwstore is a customized database for TS. If it is different from iwstore, then what is DB for TS events ?
Can someone please answer to my question ? I dont have installation PDF. Can you please put excerpts from PDF in here ? Can you please also provide some undocumented information, which you find is necessary ?Thanks
What database is internal DB ?
I thought they killed the DerbyDB in 7.x, and *forced* you to have you own?