Hi,We have a strange issue coming up in our runtime environment.We are in UAT and the pages in runtime are rendering fine but for a period of 2-3 days.After couple of days when any of the page link is clicked the whole system hangs.The log is not reflecting anything. Is there anyone who faced this kind of weird problem?
Hi Santosh/Rpoulin,It seems that we are near to the solution and I hope you were right.It is probably a problem with our codes which we are trying to rectify and then will push to UAT and will wait for 2-3 days to see the impact.Thanks.
Hi,Seems everything is working fine till date but we are facing one minor problem that some of the pages in Teamsite is not opening and throwing error.the error says:system error.Any idea what might be the case.Thanks.
Hi,I don't think that anyone will be able to help you out with this little piece of information.Try to give the actual error which you are getting as well as the TS version.Also try to explain if these pages were working previously or not and also what about the other pages.Thanks.
I am on TS672(Windows) and this seems strange coz it works fine when I create a new page with the same set of components but the existing pages seems to be not working.Not getting much in logs and the only relevant piece of logs which I am seeing is null pointer exception at certain lines such as:ava.lang.NullPointerExceptionat com.interwoven.sci.Sci.ObjidAssign(Sci.java:432)