Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD Receiver Bootstrap user
MattP
When installing the OD receiver, what should the bootstrap user id be? The admin on that box, or an OD admin on the OD server? You are asked for one during the OD Receiver installation.
MLP
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It needs to match the bootstrap user that is provided for the Admin UI Server.
You can find more details in the OD 5.5.1 Admin Guide, pp. 67-69.
If you are running the Admin UI Server on Windows and the OD servers on Unix (or the other way around), also check out p. 21 in the OD 5.5.1 Release Notes (part #90-00-20-21-00-551-800B): "Cross-Platform Administration".
Cheers,
Todd Scallan
Senior Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
MattP
Thanks Todd
I read the pages in the manual before I posted. I think they are pretty ambiguous. I have tried a few different ways. It seems like any OD-Admin user id will work, not just the initial bootstrap user. I am ready to begin more installations, and wanted to be sure I was doing it correctly. Thanks for the instructions.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA