Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSJavaFactory in 7.2.1
jasonmcneil
Hey all, maybe I'm missing something fundamental, but it appears that CSJavaFactory is no longer present in cssdkiface.jar
Can anyone else confirm that? The only Factory classes I'm seeing in the package are:
CSConfig
CSConfigException
CSFactory
CSFactoryInitializationException
Am I missing something here? It's probably something pretty simple that I'm overlooking in my first effort to create a CSFactory with which to connect to TeamSite.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jasonmcneil
Sorry I just realized this should probably should be moved to the Developer Suite.
So the following actually works when it is deployed on the server, so something there is picking up the CSJavaFactory, but it can't be in cssdkiface.jar. I checked in cssdksoap.jar and there is the CSSOAPFactory present there.
If I try to execute this code on my dev box however, I get a ClassNotFoundException ("com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSJavaFactory") when attempting to get my CSFactory.
Is there another jar file where I need to pull in CSJavaFactory from?
[php]
// Start IWOV processing
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty(
"com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory",
"com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSJavaFactory");
props.setProperty(
"defaultTSServer",
"192.168.65.128");
props.setProperty(
"ts.server.os",
"win");
try {
log.debug("Attempting to create CSFactory");
CSFactory factory = CSFactory.getFactory(props);
log.debug("Attempting to create CSClient");
CSClient client = factory.getClient(request.getParameter("sessionString"), Locale.getDefault(), "javasite", null);
log.debug("Retrieved CSClient as User: " + client.getCurrentUser().getDisplayName());
...
[/php]
jasonmcneil
So it turns out, that cssdkjava.jar is not included in the CSSDK client install. On the TS box under iw-home/cssdk, there is a java folder. It appears that a number of these jar files need to be present on the build path of the dev box to properly initialize a factory. adding cssdkjava.jar to my build path cleared up the CSJavaFactory, but opened up a couple other issues involving hopi which I'll try to sort out by bringing over more jars to my dev box.
mart2001
There's probably more jars that you would need from the iw-home/cssdk directory in order to get your java program to compile. Just download all those jars from your TeamSite server, and include those jars in your classpath to get your java code to compile.