Hi,We are using Workflow to deploy the content to target servers and then to Database using FILELIST concept.ISSUE: Last month,we got some issue with JDBC Drivers, so it took almost two weeks to fix this issue. That time, users has been deployed the content to target servers. Due to the DD issue, the content has not pushed to DB.Now we need to push the missing versions to the DB.As per I know, we have one option, revert the versions and then deploy to target servers and DB by initiating the Workflow manually.Is there any automate process to fix this issue?Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.If it helps, I'm using:TeamSite version: 6.5.0 Platform: Unix
Thanks for your reply.I am pushing the content to target application server nodes and DB using OD one by one.>> Now when you say the term "reverting the version" then I hope that you have some different concept for pushing the content to DB.'Reverting the version' means manually get the required version from version history and then deploy to application server nodes and DB using OD.I am looking for an idea of doing the same without manual effort.Let me know, if you still not clear about the issue.
Hello Santosh/Lilly,Thanks for your reply. >> I don't think that you are maintaining versions in DB and if it holds true then obviously you want to push only updated contents to DB.Yes..We are maintaining versions in the DB. For each version in teamsite, there should be corresponding entry in DB table.While the Data Deploy (3 Weeks period) was in issue, user have created new content with more than one versions. So I need to push all the versions to the DB.I hope, you guys understand my problem.
Yes..We are maintaining versions in the DB. For each version in teamsite, there should be corresponding entry in DB table.
Smells like a bad architecture