Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
path does not get updated in the database
Richu
Hi All,
I am deploying the extended attribute of the output files in the sql database.
PFA the Metadata_Deployment config file.
When I update the "title" metadata it successfully updates the database.
But if I rename the file and deploy it, the path column in the database does not get updated.
Has anyone come across such error?
Please advice.
Thanks,
Richa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Richu
when i checked the logs: it says ERROR:Unable to process TeamSite source KMSHome/All Teammates/Test_Category_Page_Operations_Richa.xml, obtained from filelist=G:\Interwoven\TeamSite\servletd\temp\deploytask-filelist-5567381946084366177.txt
DBD: Filelist walk done
DBD: ERROR:deployment [eauds] FAILED
where Test_Category_Page_Operations_Richa.xml is the name of the file i renamed. The logs also says :Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.TblMetaDataTest'
All other fields except path gets updated successfully.
Please Help.
Thanks,
Richa