Hi,
I am trying to implement a functionality in which I need to load different sitemap on the basis of the profile of person logged in.
Env Details:
TS/LS 7.2.1
OS: Linux
What all I have done:
1. Created a Login component (Not used the OOTB component).
2. Added an external datum and created a JAVA class for the same. Also created controllers
3. On click of the login button,login is validated from a database. WORKING FINE.
4. On click on Login button I am able to load the list of the segments available for the site.
Where I am facing the issue:
When I try to load the segment whose condition is satisfied, I get an error. I am using " SegmentUtils.executeSegmentRules(context, segmentsToExecute)" to execute the rules.
I am attaching the logfile and the JAVA file for the reference.
Please suggest If someone has ever faced the same problem.
I am new to targeting so might be I am missing something

. Please let me know if you need more info from my side.
Thanks