Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mediabin RIA Custom Actions/workflow in LiquidOffice
MADV
New here.
I'm a LiquidOffice developer and need docs/guide to develop for Mediabin custom actions and workflows. Am able to see and compile the provided sample workflow templates but these error out due to folder security issues. In LO, Mediabin objects appear as LO web service w/ predefined fields. Doing trial/error but not getting anywhere.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sleah
I would be interested in some documentation on this as well. Searched through all of the manuals but don't really see anything. Anyone have any suggestions?
Migrateduser_427
Asset server Admin guide (latest is from 7.1) and the Instillation guide. Don't search for LO in the docs, instead look for Workflow and Web Services or Web Client.
There is also a programming reference guide for 7.2 (I haven't seen one for 8 yet). This goes in depth on the inner workings of VMB and might shed some light on function with LO.
For folder security, you can check the install guide since it explains this for setting up the RMM client (web services, or in release 7 RMA client).
I tend to rely on support in most cases when I cannot find or decipher the documentation.
Open a support case after reviewing the docs.