Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generate Error
becool321
Guys,
I'm able to regenerate and edit output xml file.
However when trying to generate DCR to output xml file I get the error "Please select one and only one form entry to generate from".
The dcr has a nomenclature of name_DCR.xml as per client req. Don't think this should be an issue but just thought I should mention it just in case. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
I'd say it's either a javascript error in your FormAPI code, or
this
problem.
becool321
Thanks rpoulin for your reply.
However, none of your solutions apply to me. I have removed the formAPI code, templating.cfg category/data type were correct and also created new category/data to make sure I was not making any mistakes and extended attributes are fine.
So I'm still stuck searching for resolution.
Rick Poulin
Possibly helpful but somewhat cryptic (at least it's exactly the same message):
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=19078