Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
set_inner_xml is not encoding greater than sign
VijayBabu
lets say i have a decoded string like below...
& l t ;script language="JavaScript" & g t ;
i use set_inner_xml to set the value for a node
i am reading the value back using get_inner_xml and printing it and it prints...
& l t ;script language="JavaScript">
is this bug already reported?
Note: I have entered spaces in between characters just because this post is decoding it to html special characters.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
is this bug already reported?
If you need help with code, post representative fragment(s) that we can dissect and run.
Without it what I read is "My code does not work. It must be a Perl bug. Really, what else could it be?"
VijayBabu
I am really Sorry... i am working on a tight schedule and i moved away from using TeamSite:
CRparser to generic CPAN provided XML:
OM.
I will recreate it with a simple script and post it in the coming days...