Are any one of you using some sort of menu builder to control the navigation on your sites ?
I´ve been working on creating one, using teamsite templating. It allows a menu with 3 levels and a presentation template that creates XML for the whole menu.
I don´t know DHTML very well so I am not sure how I am going to use the XML, but that´s another problem

The thing that is troubling me is the DCT. It becomes so complicated when the menu grows... and it is almost impossible to see the relationship between the elements, what subelements belong to what elements !
I was wondering if there was any way to alter the DCT page in a way to make it more readable.
I already tried to change a CSS, where I am able to change the color of the subelements, but the "padding" doesn´t seem to work, which is kind of the thing I need.
Perhaps what I need is something totally different !
What are you guys using to maintain your navigation, just plain HTML ? or is anyone trying to do a simular thing ?
Perhaps there are some neat external tools I could use instead. Anybody know about a good one ?
//Ziggy