Hi All,I am deploying metadata to the SQL database through workflow.There are four folders in my workarea. I want to deploy metadata from only one folder. I know I can use filters. I went through the manuals : It says "Global filters do not become active until they are called by the filter element’suse attribute between the Source and Destinations sections using the syntax shown later in the sample file." But nowhere it is mentioned how to use the "use" attribute.PFA the deploy_metadata config file. Please advice.Thanks,Richa
... <client> <deployment name="eauds_test"> <source> <!-- Pull data tuples from TeamSite Extended Attributes --> <teamsite-extended-attributes options = "wide" area="main/KMS/WORKAREA/KMS-Workarea"> <path name="."/> </teamsite-extended-attributes> </source><filter use="templatedata"/> <destinations>...
Database Deployment for OpenDeploy Administration Guide - Release 6.2.1
I tried that but it is not working. Actually as per the requirement, if I am attaching a file in workflow which does not have metadata, it should ignore the deploy task and move to the next task. But my workflow is getting stuck in deploy task as the file attached does not have any metadata. what should I do. I think the filter is not happening.Please adviceThanks,Richa