Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
/.iwmnt not appearing after TS installation
brvhrt
First, i would like to pass my great wishes to our devnet community with the new year.
Second, I noticed after I installed TS 672 on Red Hat Linux 5.3. The installation went well. Everything is working just fine except I noticed /.iwmnt is not showing up.
After some investigation I found out that NFS was not running. Now i started it and it started successfully. So my question is how can i get /.iwmnt to show up again. I tried to restart the OS. I know that TeamSite writes to httpd.conf during installation to alias /iw-mount/ to /.iwmnt. I only see the /iwmnt there which is logical I believe because it looks like TeamSite couldnt find NFS during installation I think.
So I have two questions here. How to fix this if possible and if /.iwmnt non-cached alias is not there does that impact TS server functionality.
Thanks in advance,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RonaldV
Normally when /.iwmnt does not come up there should be some error/warning in your iwtrace.log.
Could you check this [under iw-home/local/logs/*]?
nipper
I do not have /.iwmnt in my REL install of 6.7.2, only /iwmnt/default and /iwmnt/iwadmin
Andy
buddha1
can you please post the o/p of iwgetlocation [ $iw-home/bin]?
example.xml
example.rptdesign
Migrateduser
Even in our Linux server, /.iwmnt doesn't show up when I do "df -k". But am able to navigate to the path /.iwmnt/default/...
Below is the output of iwgetlocation for your reference:
./iwgetlocation -a
...
iwmount=/iwmnt
iwcgimount=/iwmnt
...
Do you see any issues with TeamSite for not having /.iwmnt?
buddha1
Even we are using Linux, i could not see /.iwmnt directory
IW_Abhi
My apology to pick up this old thread. But is anyone aware of the fact that why the non-cached file system mount (/.iwmnt) is now NOT available in the newer version of TeamSite.