Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
importing files in workarea using getImportFilesUrl
VixRox
I need some help in importing files from local machine using API’s. I am using the below method for the same.
CSWebDeskHelper getImportFilesUrl(CSVPath dirVPath,
java.lang.String[] localFilesPaths,
java.lang.String donePage,
java.lang.String doneTarget)
dirVPath - VPath of the target directory within Teamsite.
localFilesPaths - Absolute path to local files (e.g. "c:\documents\mydoc.doc") to be imported. It is assumed that the files exist and are readable. Null or Empty string not allowed.
donePage - This is a URL (absolute, or relative to the TeamSite web server) to be loaded when the import is complete. If 'donePage' is empty string (""), then the default ("/iw/blank.html") will be used.
doneTarget - This is the JavaScript name of the target to which 'donePage' will be targeted. If 'doneTarget' is empty string (""), then the default ("_self") will be used.
I am passing correct dirVPath, localFilesPaths and rest 2 parameters as blank. But I am not able to import the files as it is giving null pointer exception.
Please reply if you have a solution.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
VixRox
OR is there any other way out for importing files from local machine to the workarea?
Adam Stoller
OR is there any other way out for importing files from local machine to the workarea?
Is there some reason you cannot use the
Import
button in the GUI?
VixRox
I want to import the files using API in c#. i think the below service is not up.
http://localhost:80/iw/services/cm/2.0/utilservice