Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem in Call back method for Dynamic DataSource Call
abhi_bakshi
Hi,
I'm trying to call a Datasource from my datacapture.cfg (DCT)file dynamically.
I have written a method "init" which invokes the datasource "EquipmentAttachmentDatasource". I'm facing a problem as the callback method is not getting executed in FireFox. However in IE it executes properly
in FireFox it gives the following error
Sarissa.getDomDocument is not a function
var xmlDoc = Sarissa.getDomDocument();
The Code snippet is as follows --
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onFormInit", init);
function init(){
var siteValue = "en_US";
var dataSourceObj = new IWDatasource();
var dsParams = new IWMap();
dsParams.put("productType", "equipment");
dsParams.put("siteName", siteValue);
var returnParams = new IWMap();
returnParams.put("selectItemVpath","/label_root_container/label_container/label_name");
dataSourceObj.executeDatasource("setDatasourceValueCallback", "EquipmentAttachmentDatasource", dsParams, returnParams);
return;
}
function setDatasourceValueCallback(resultObj, ctxParams)
{
alert("This is inside Callback");
return;
}
EquipmentAttachmentDatasource is a MapDatasource which returns Map.
I'm using fireFox 3.6.18, IE 8, Team site 7.1 installed in Windows 2008
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matias
Hi,
I'm having the same issue. I opened a thread here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=35852&forumid=11
and they had some good ideas. I havent tried the solution yet but it may give you a clue.
abhi_bakshi
Thanks a lot it worked for me.