Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
set-master not reflected in Teamsite UI
System
I'm running TS 7.2.1 on Linux.
I'm trying to manipulate Master users using the CLT "iwuseradm set-master". When I issue the command the correct result is listed when issuing the "iwuseradm list-masters" CLT.
However, whatever change I make does not seem to be reflected when I log into the UI as that user (despite being listed correctly from the CLT).
I keep figuring I need to wait... for the user/group/role cache to get reset, which I thought was supposed to happen every 10 minutes or so. However, no matter how long I wait, my change doesn't seem to take effect.
Questions:
1. What is the expected behavior?
2. Am I missing a step... should I have to issue an iwreset?
3. Is there any way to get my changes to take hold without affecting production user activity?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
While I do
not
recommend manipulating the file directly for your purposes - you should check to see if the IWHOME/conf/roles/tsusers.xml file is updated when you issue the CLT command you're running - and specifically if the entry for the user is updated to indicate that they should (or should not) be a Master user.