Hi All,Are there any examples available of sites where people added something like an online ordering system on top of MediaBin?I have a customer that is looking in an online ordering / broker system to send printwork out for quotes of printer companies.Anybody seen something like that before? Would love to receive some urls to see what people did. Being on the subject any online public available MediaBin links are welcome.... CheersRobertSydney, Australia
Ok let me explain the scenario. Marketing people create leaflets in InDesign and store them in MediaBin. They need this document to be printed and want a quote from a selection of printer companies. What they want is 'publish' the file in a location where printer companies can have a look at it and quote how much it would cost to print say a 1000 copies. All information from all printer companies is collected and reviewed by the marketing people. An online broker system on MediaBin assets.What I'm looking for are modules that people added on top of MediaBin by using the API and create in this way additional functionality. E.g. online buying with basket / lightbox functionality like other online image systems have.CheersRobert
I will get back to you on this by this weekend.I have implemented the same for one of the major gift cardcompany and also for a health education university for couple of years ago
Thanks
Vin