Hi,I am using TS 7.2.1 on Windows 2003. I need to allow all DCRs to be tagged with a date, that tells when the file was last checked. I cannot get the date from any field in the DCR, as I need to implement a calendar callout here. Any pointers on how this can be achieved?I cannot use perl too, or I would have called a calendar ipl here. I tried calling a calendar jsp, but it's not returning the date value to the tag field. I've used that in a DCT before, and it worked, but not in this case.Thanks.
It's a new implementation so there's no problem of pre-existing content.I've been told to not use perl. Also, I've been told to use the same calendar as the one used in the workflow tab. So I tried calling the same jsp here, but the problem is that when I select a date, the popup closes but the date tag doesn't get populated.